The Primer Life Wall bed is a horizontally opening UK single size wall bed within a modern and robust cabinet.
We have wall beds for every occasion and budget. For random sleepovers and casual family visits to an everyday bed within a limited room space.
Easy to put together and the same outstanding quality. This bed features a minimalist design with a hydraulic opening mechanism.
- Easy to assemble 3 pieces front panel
- Light and sturdy cabinet frame
- Built using eco-friendly and recyclable materials
Easy to transport upstairs or through narrow hallways due to the main front panel being separated into 3 pieces.
The wall bed mechanism has a minimum 10 years of lifetime and this period will extend much longer depending on a careful usage. Today, many people still use their 25 years old wall beds in many homes. The Primer Life Bed is produced with a high quality laminated chipboard, which is EU quality standard. All visible or hidden edges are banded with PVC material.
One of the most frequently asked questions about these wall beds is about the risk of opening/closing of the bed unexpectedly. Multimo Furniture ensures opening and closing function of all wall beds with gas-springs. The nature of gas-spring only lets it operate when an opposite force is applied. This means, if a certain manual strength is not applied, the system does not open or close itself, so the bed does not move.
- The mattress rests neatly within the assembled frame, no slats are required which cuts down on the amount of materials used and reduces the overall cost to the customer.
- The bed can also be left made up using the bedding strap provided, so unlike a sofa bed you will not need to make the bed up after each sleep.
- Horizontal opening means the bed protrudes less into the room when in use.
People who live in smaller properties or student accommodation know how essential it is to have multi-purpose furniture. With space saving Multimo bedroom furniture, you can free more space for living. Working from home has never been so popular and this well designed solution gives you the option of both a work station and foldaway bed.
All Multimo products are designed for daily use and can be used as both a primary or guest bed.
Safety NoticeThis product requires wall mounting, please read the assembly guide thoroughly before attempting installation
You can easily experiment and create smart bedroom designs with the "Multimo Product Configurator". You can run it on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Our product has 215cm width, 108cm height, 38cm bed-closed depth and 114cm bed-open depth.
Recommended mattress size: Width 90cm , Length 200cm, Height 18cm (Please note the single mattress we sell are UK standard 90cm x 190cm x 18cm).