Established for over twenty years we pride ourselves on supplying innovative space saving furniture and delivering excellent customer service, which is why we have built the reputation as the UK’s premier wall bed specialist.
Hideaway Beds work with many furniture manufactures, joiners, architects, interior design practices and retail customers all over the UK and abroad to supply space saving furniture and wall bed mechanisms for both domestic and commercial application. We operate from a distribution centre in Devon where many products are available for next day dispatch from stock.
We offer exceptional, cost effective solutions for every-night use, in every possible room, whether it is:
- a spare bedroom
- living room
- children’s playroom
- loft conversion
- micro flat
- studio apartment
- student accommodation
- holiday park
- fire station
- staff quarters
……. the list is endless!
Hideaway beds are manufactured using high quality materials and modern processes. All products are available in a wide range of sizes and colours and are constructed to withstand the rigours of every day (or night) use.
At Hideaway Beds, we listen to your requirements and collaborate with you to find the best solution. This is why we are able to offer furniture, bed-frames, mechanisms and mattresses, individually or as a complete design solution. We want to give you the freedom and flexibility to create your own multi-purpose living space.
We have a warehouse bursting with products and many of them are available for quick delivery. However, for non-standard stock and colours we will advise you of the lead times.
Why you should buy from Hideaway Beds:
- Comprehensive support should you require any assistance. Over 20 years’ experience, including contract supply to hospitals and holiday villages. Hideaway have permanent staff on the end of a telephone during working hours.
- With a wide range of complete space saving solutions & wall bed mechanisms available, we can provide options to suit spaces of all shapes and sizes.
- All of our systems undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum safety for the end users. Features such as enclosed spring mechanisms & spring covers will prevent children trapping their fingers.
- A majority of mattresses are compatible with Hideaway’s beds – the only restrictions being sufficient mattress depths and weight as the spring mechanism is designed to counter balance standard mattresses, i.e. foam, sprung, etc.
- We are committed to innovation in our product range, we are always continually improving the design and bringing new products to the market.