The SBLM Kit is an extremely cost-effective method of building a wall-bed. Instead of purchasing metal frames and slatted lying surfaces from us or leg rods, you can construct the bed frame from timber. The design includes our heavy duty, easy operation lift mechanism. Full instructions are provided.
This adjustable wall bed mechanism has a patented technical engineering advantage over any other wall bed mechanism now in use. The power of the SBLM-A mechanism is held in reserve until the Panel Bed Face is in position – then the SBLM-A Power Pack is adjusted to bring the bed into perfect balance.
This new lift mechanism is not intended to reduce the number of springs or the amount of power required to lift and balance the panel bed. Its unique design and ease of adjustment make the installation safer and simpler.
- Light & compact packaging for ease of transport mounts vertically or horizontally Heavy duty, precision manufactured tested to 10,000 cycles Spring balance lift mechanism Designed to accommodate a wide range of bed sizes Adjustable tension to balance.
- Used in The Beta Bed Kit and Alpha wall bed.
- The power of the SBLM mechanism is held in reserve until the Panel Bed face is in position then the SBLM is adjusted to bring the bed into perfect balance.
- Designed for everyday use in residential or commercial installation. Balances with fingertip control for ease of operation. Mounts to vertical side walls of cabinet.
- Suitable for any bed size from a small single (2ft 6”) up to a super king (6ft) in vertical or horizontal orientation. Maximum recommended load weight is 100kg, although can be increased to 125kg using our “Super Springs”.
Complete bed frame and wall bed mechanism can be configured in vertical or horizontal mount.